Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Name is Jonas

Guess what I received...In the mail today? (Yes that is a direct quote from "My Name is Jonas") I ordered my own personal S**t List. So next time somebody gets on my bad side, I can physically put their name on it. First person to go on it: Adam Carlini for ditching practice for the dodgeball club.
I completely gave up on the half marathon thing. 1) I probably would not have been able to finish it, and 2) I have way too much other stuff to do. So my dreams have died after a little over a week. I am dissappointed in myself. O well!
Random Fact: Birds do not urinate, so the urea extracted by kidneys in mammals goes out with the poop as uric acid. Uric acid dissolves in water easily and thus it comes out as white paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment